Barks & Brews 2019
June 23, 2019
Dakin Humane Society’s Barks & Brews, will return to Fort Hill Brewery in Easthampton, MA on Sunday, June 23, 2019 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm, with a special VIP preview hour starting at 12:00pm. This event is for ages 21+.
General Admission includes a complimentary beer. Parking is located on-street and at the local school lot (5 minute walk). VIP Admission includes preview hour from 12:00pm – 1:00pm, on-site parking, catered spread of delicious eats from Bistro Bus, a complimentary beer, and gift bag with a Barks & Brews pint glass to take home.
Dogs will enjoy even more activities at Barks & Brews this year including:
- Splash Zone by North King Animal Clinic
- Family photobooth with Tony Downer Photography
- Nail Trimmings by Fur’s A Flyin’ Pet Grooming (100% of proceeds donated to Dakin!)
- A fresh washing by HydroDog (100% of proceeds donated to Dakin!)
- Training demos with Caryl-Rose Pofcher
- Shopping with Fur Mama Fashions (20% donated back!), Jae Couture, and Sassy Puppy (20% donated back!)
- Healthy and delicious frozen pops for pups and humans from Crooked Stick Pops
- And don’t forget, to sign up your pup for the hot dog eating contest, with more weight classes this year!
Humans will enjoy cold beer from Fort Hill Brewery, food truck delights from Bistro Bus, Crazy Arepas, and Holyoke Hummus, and tunes from KIX 100.9.
In 2017 and 2018, this event sold out in just two weeks, bringing in more than $32,000 each year in support of Dakin’s animals in need.
Rules for Safety:
- Dogs must be on non-retractable leashes
- Please keep in mind that Barks & Brews attracts 650 guests and their dogs. The event may not suit pups uncomfortable with crowds, confined spaces, loud noises, or unfamiliar dogs. Should a dog show any signs of aggression or discomfort, a staff member may require that the guest leaves.
- The event is 21+ due to use of alcohol.
Proceeds from the event directly support Dakin Humane Society’s mission to deliver effective, innovative services that improve the lives of animals in need and the people who care about them. With beer and the event space generously donated by Fort Hill Brewery, Barks & Brews is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of animals in need. A 50/50 raffle will be held at the event. Raffle ticket holders need not be present to win.
Dakin Humane Society is a community supported animal welfare organization that provides shelter, medical care, adoption services, spay/neuter services, and behavioral rehabilitation for more than 20,000 animals each year. Since its inception in 1969, Dakin has become one of the most recognized nonprofit organizations in the Pioneer Valley and a national leader in animal welfare.
For more information or to become a sponsor or event volunteer, contact Stacey Price at email@example.com or 413-781-4000 ext. 121.
Thank you to our host, Fort Hill Brewery for generously donating their space and tasty products!
Interested in sponsoring Barks & Brews? Check out the sponsorship packages below - click image to download the sponsor packet
Click here for sponsorship information
King of the Mutts Sponsor
Party Pup Sponsors