Puppy Kindergarten Through Basic Training
Eight weekly lessons for puppy ages 8-16 weeks at start of class.
We’ll help you teach your pup how to:
- Respond to basic obedience cues (e.g., sit, down, stay, come!, greet politely, walk nicely on leash, leave items alone on your cue, and be relaxed and settled near you)
- Be comfortable with handling
- Be comfortable around other people and new things
- Play nicely with other pups
- And more!
Part of each session will also include:
- • socialization: how to introduce puppy to new things and experiences, handling/grooming/husbandry, understanding puppy’s body language communications, and much more!
- • tips and troubleshooting common puppy behaviors such as house training, nipping, jumping, and chewing.
- • Sessions may include supervise puppy play to give your pup positive social experiences with other pups while you learn to read signs of good play and when and how to intervene productively.
Proof of first series of vaccinations required to register (or at first session).
This is a 50 minute, 8-week course.
*For registration questions, please email email@example.com